Orders, Shipping and Returns
What payment modes do you accept?
We accept payment by VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?
Unfortunately, we will not be able to cancel your order once payment has been made. If you require assistance with your order, feel free to drop us an e-mail at email@example.com.
How can I be notified if the item I want is back in stock?
Thank you for your interest in our products! You may sign up for our mailing list to be notified about restocks and exciting new releases.
What is your shipping policy for Singapore orders?
- We deliver island-wide in Singapore.
- Due to the unique nature of our products, Olive delivers only by door-to-door courier.
How can I find your international delivery information?
- Our shipping time and fees will vary based on the destination and weight of your order. The total shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
- There will be a flat-fee of SGD$80 for all international orders.
You can expect to receive your order in the following number of days:
Singapore: 3-8 business days.
Rest of Asia: 10-12 business days.
Everywhere else: 14-21 business days.
How much are your courier rates for Singapore orders?
|ORDER VALUE SHIPPING RATE||FEES|
SGD$39 & below
$5.50 (via courier)
SGD$39 & above
Complimentary Free Courier
Due to the unique nature of our product all orders are sent via door to door courier.
How long will it take for my order to reach me?
- Most orders will be shipped within 1 - 3 working days of placing your order. An email will be sent to notify you when your order has been shipped.
- After leaving our headquarters, items will generally be delivered to you within 1 - 2 working days.
What is your return policy?
- You can return an item for a refund within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Please email your return enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the purchase invoice attached.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in their original condition and packaging, including tags.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning any items. Returns must be done via courier with our selected courier company. Shipping costs are calculated based on the item’s weight.
- Please note that the sale of all discounted items is final and that discounted items are not eligible for exchanges or refunds.
Can I return an item for an exchange instead of a refund?
- You can request for an exchange for items of equal or smaller value. No refunds will be made for any discrepancy in value.
- To request for an exchange please email email@example.com within 14 days of payment with your purchase invoice attached.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning any items and re-delivery. Returns must be done via courier with our selected courier company. Shipping costs are calculated based on the items’ weight.
- Please note that all discounted items are not eligible for exchanges.
What do I do if I received a faulty item in my order?
- All Olive products and packaged and delivered with utmost care.
- Products may have slight variation in colour and finish due to its handmade nature, as such these are not eligible for replacements.
- As soon as you discover a fault, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase invoice and a photo of the fault. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Does Olive have a warranty policy?
Olive do not have a warranty period. We seek your understanding that pieces can undergo wear-and-tear with daily use or misuse, including scratches, marks, and cracks. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted in these cases.